Starting new book
Molly Crosby - Saturday, August 28, 2010
After taking the summer off, I'm excited to start work on my third book! It's a departure from the usual disease, death and mayhem I've covered. This one is a jewel heist in London -- the true story of a charming, gentleman thief and a talented Scotland Yard detective. It will also look at early Scotland Yard forensics and criminology in Victorian and Edwardian times. I'm off to London soon to begin digging around in Scotland Yard archives!
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Travel Channel Interview
- Thacker Mountain Radio, Square Books, Oxford, MS
- Indie Next List, December 2012
- Salon.com gives GREAT PEARL HEIST great review!
- For fans of ASLEEP
- Great Chapter16 review
- Book Talk Radio Interview
- PhD students at Memphis School of Public Health
- NY Post article about The Great Pearl Heist
- B&N Best Books of the Month